Business Development Representative
At reebee we are building the best shopping experience. Over 3 million Canadians rely on reebee to save money, discover products, and plan and organize their shopping.
About the Role:
We're looking for our next Don Draper - we're looking for a rockstar - we're looking for a Business Development Representative. Are you confident, personable, quick on your feet, and competitive? Are you a highly motivated self starter? Can you sell ice to a polar bear? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be just what we are looking for.
In this high impact role, an SDR will work hand in hand with Account Executives to generate and implement targeted messaging/strategies to explore opportunities for new business. An ideal candidate will take initiative to qualify leads, build positive and lasting relationships with prospective clients, and support future and existing clients in their adoption of reebee platform.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate reebee’s value proposition and key competitive advantage to decision-makers
- Promote reebee software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines
- Qualify/unqualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field
- 2+ years business experience
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with CRM software
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools
- Experience with lead generation process
- Solid understanding and aptitude for analytics
- Retail experience is a plus!
To Apply, please submit your cover letter and resume here.