Full Stack Software Engineer
At reebee we are building the best shopping experience. Over 3 million Canadians rely on reebee to save money, discover products, and plan and organize their shopping.
About the Role:
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team to help build out our web platform and facilitate a consistently high-quality experience for our users. You will interact closely with designers and front-end engineers to deliver new features to users from concept to deployment.
- Develop highly interactive web components leveraging isomorphic rendering for performance, reusability, and SEO
- Work closely with front-end and API engineers to improve the flyer viewing experience on web and implement new, highly-personalized functionality
- Use data-driven processes and A/B testing to optimize for key metrics
- Conduct design and code reviews
- 5+ years software experience combining robust back-end code with highly dynamic web UIs
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience designing and interfacing with REST APIs
- Solid background in techniques to achieve SEO
- Experience working with multiple web clients on desktops and mobile devices
- Expert in all aspects of HTML5 and single-page web-apps and frameworks
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, or other web build systems
- Experience with Node.js, Go, Python, and PHP an asset
- Please include a link to your Github profile with your application
To Apply, please submit your cover letter and resume here.