Lead iOS Engineer
At reebee we are building the best shopping experience. Over 3 million Canadians rely on reebee to save money, discover products, and plan and organize their shopping.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated self starting engineer that is passionate about developing iOS applications. As the lead iOS Engineer you will be taking ownership of new projects and seeing them from concept to deployment.
- Collaborate with the team to define functional requirements for new projects
- Take a user centric approach to creating great UI and UX
- Continuously improve upon existing features and implementation
- Taking a leadership role in all phases of iOS projects including concept, prototyping, development, testing, deployment and maintaining
- Develop and maintain a scalable application architecture
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency with Objective-C and/or Swift languages, iOS SDK, and Xcode tools
- Passionate about keeping current with new upcoming iOS technologies
- Experience interfacing with a REST API
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
To Apply, please submit your cover letter and resume here.