UI / UX Director
At reebee we are building the best shopping experience. Over 3 million Canadians rely on reebee to save money, discover products, and plan and organize their shopping.
About the Role:
In this unique opportunity you will have the ability to directly impact all of our consumer and customer facing technologies. With a blank canvas to work with, and a lot of creative freedom, you'll be guiding the reebee brand and visual experience across all of our properties. We are looking for an A-player designer with mobile, web, and physical media experience.
- Connect the reebee brand to people through excellence in UI, marketing materials, and user experience
- Using data and user research, analyze and design interactions to support key growth metrics
- Partner with engineers, content strategists, and marketers to oversee the user experience from conception to launch
- Lead internal and external activities with partners, from early design exploration, to prototyping, to product launch
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- 5+ years experience in UI and UX design
- Degree / Diploma in Design, Graphic Design, User Experience Design, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing data-rich interfaces alongside an engineering department
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Experience with standard design processes, and wireframing tools
- Knowledge of current and upcoming interaction design and UX trends
- Sketching, visualizing, and prototyping skills
- Please include portfolio with application
To Apply, please submit your cover letter and resume here.